Loaded Baked Potato Salad
8 potatoes, cubed (half peeled or half with skin).
2 teaspoons of salt
6 slices of bacon
6 green onions
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
16 oz. sour cream
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 cup Miracle Whip
1. Cube and boil potatoes with salt.
3. Crumble bacon and slice onions
4. Combine sour cream, pepper and Miracle Whip.
5. Add to potatoes
6. Add bacon, onions, and cheese (reserve some of each for top).
7. Mix with potatoes.
8. Top with reserved cheese, onions, and bacon. You can actually bake this as well and make a casserole out of it, but we like it as a cold potato salad.