Monday, July 4, 2016
Zest and juice of 2 limes
2 (8.8 oz) pouches of pre-cooked basmati rice* (or cook your own)
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1/4 cup cream of coconut (Note: We used coconut milk instead)
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1. Prepare rice according to package instructions, IF you are not using pre-cooked rice.
2. Zest (grate) lime peel (Note: I used about 2 teaspoons)
3. Squeeze limes for juice ( about 2 tablespoons)
4. Combine in medium bowl: lime juice, zest, coconut, cream of coconut, and salt.
5. Stir in rice until well blended. Serve.